Pre-requisite: Web Development – Basic
Duration: 4 sessions, 3 hours per session (TOTAL 12 Hours)
Web development is everything involved in the creation of a website. Typically it refers to the coding and programming side of web site production as opposed to the web design side. It encompasses everything from a simple page of HTML text to complex, feature-rich applications designed to be accessed from various Internet-connected devices.
1. After 4 sessions, the students will be able to:
2. Learn how to write HTML5 Standards
3. Learn how to write CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
4. Understanding Bootstrap.
5. Setting up Website Builders
6. Learn how to upload in web servers (Actual)
7. Setting up CMS (Content Management System) using WordPress